XVELA invites Navis World attendees to join the conversation on collaboration at Navis World 2017 in San Francisco, March 27-30. Whether you’re a terminal operator, an ocean carrier, or another stakeholder in the cargo transportation industry, collaboration can unlock untapped efficiencies throughout the ocean supply chain by simplifying and synchronizing operations.
We welcome all attendees to attend a series of sessions highlighting the opportunities, challenges and benefits of collaboration:
· First up, on Monday afternoon, March 27 from 2:00 to 4:30pm, join your industry peers for a facilitated, open-format discussion on terminal-carrier collaboration. Please come ready to share your thoughts on collaboration and be prepared to dive into a lively exchange of ideas!
· Tuesday, March 28, immediately following the Navis Inspire Awards Gala, new XVELA President Guy Rey-Herme will present a session on “Unlocking the Next Level of Operational Efficiency Through Collaboration” at 2:00pm along with Craig Halford, Global Sales Director for XVELA. This session will explore the potential of an independent, 3rd party platform to transform our industry.
· Following this session, on Tuesday at 3:10pm be sure to catch Robert Inchausti, Chief Technology Officer of XVELA, presenting on “A Single Source of Truth for Improved Collaboration.” Robert will demonstrate how XVELA’s cloud platform can help you move “Beyond EDI” with real-time collaborative planning and actionable visibility.
· On Wednesday, March 29 at 11:15am, don’t miss a joint presentation by Andreas Mrozek of Hamburg Sud and Eduardo Bustamante of Contecar on “Improving Productivity: Closer Collaboration Between Terminal Operators and Carriers.”
· And Wednesday at 1:30pm, take a deeper dive with “XVELA LIVE” – a live demo of XVELA features & functionality, plus connectivity to the TOS and stowage planning software. You’ll see what it’s like to collaborate on XVELA from the perspective of a terminal planner and a carrier planner, and learn how XVELA can transform and simplify stowage planning and operations for improved efficiency.
Advance registration is recommended for these sessions – simply click the link in your Navis World Registration Confirmation email to register and add the sessions to your agenda.
See you at Navis World!